Your Information, Your Rights
Our Fair Processing Notice explains why we collect information about you and how that information may be used to deliver your direct care and manage the local health and social care system.
The notice reflects:
* What information we collect about you
* How and why we use that information
* How we retain your information and keep it secure
* Who we share your information with and why we do this.
The notice also explains your rights in relation to consent to use your information, the right to control who can see your data and how to seek advice and support if you feel that your information has not been used appropriately.
Click here for a full copy of the Fair Processing Notice is available or you can obtain one from Reception.
1. Care Quality Commission
2. Direct Care - Routine<https://www.pondtailsurgery.co.uk/mf.ashx?ID=119c5da8-4f29-459f-8ba0-e09b8d86d29f>
3. Direct Care - Emergencies
4. National Screening Programmes
6. Public Health
7. Summary Care Record
8. NHS Digital
10. Risk Stratification